Here’s a new Robert Pattinson wallpaper by @DreamySim1 | Click to make bigger
Archive for March 15, 2011
And while Holbrook is constantly looking to the past to inform the future, the “Wall Street” actor still has some interesting run-ins with Hollywood up-and-comers. On the set of his upcoming movie, “Water for Elephants,” Holbrook worked alongside everyone’s favorite vampire — teenage heartthrob Robert Pattinson (of the “Twilight” series).
“I was astonished when I met him, because I met him with a couple friends of mine and the minute I looked at him, I said to him, ‘My God, you look like me as a young man,’” Holbrook said. “Everyone who was with me said, ‘Yeah, he really does.’”
Read the rest of the article here
Vodpod videos no longer available.
From MTV: “Anything could happen during “MTV First: Robert Pattinson,” our live chat with the “Twilight” star on Friday. He did, after all, once drop two curses in less than two seconds during a live interview with us on the “Eclipse” red carpet. There’s no telling what might pop out of RPattz’s mouth during the live, 30-minute interview.
Whatever does happen, though, you can count on it being entertaining. In his own kinda awkward, always endearing way, Pattinson has a knack for delivering memorable sound bites. As we count down the days until “MTV First: Robert Pattinson” at 8:56 p.m. ET on Friday, we plucked out our 10 favorite quotes of his, ranging from those strange days when RPattz wasn’t yet a household name to recent comments about a “Breaking Dawn” photo of him in bed with Kristen Stewart
10. “This is the first time, really, that I’ll be confronted with a bunch of Twilighters. I guess I can see for myself. But I’m kind of nervous about it.” — At Comic-Con in 2008
9. “The worst part is you’ve got to work almost every single day, which is something I’m never going to get used to.” — On the downside of being Edward Cullen, at the Los Angeles premiere of “New Moon”
8. “I didn’t see Taylor until just a little bit before we started shooting. When he came back, I had the same reaction as everybody else. I was like, ‘Jeez, now I have to go to the gym!’ — Speaking to MTV Radio about seeing Taylor Lautner’s pre-“New Moon” physical transformation for the first time
7. “It made me feel really tough, really hard. I don’t think I’ve ever won a fight in my life.” — On winning Best Fight with Cam Gigandet at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards
6. “To be honest, I should’ve been nominated in a few more categories.” — On “New Moon” only receiving five noms at the 2010 MTV Movie Awards
5. “Before ‘Twilight,’ I did any movie that I got [offered], and you’d try and make the best of it afterward. But now you’re expected to come into the movie and provide not only economic viability, but also a performance as well. You can’t just mess around. People are like, ‘We’re employing you to be here, as a star and an actor.’ It’s difficult, and it’s scary.” — On the pressures that come with superstardom.
4. “The idea of kind of doing this big romantic kiss, like Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams did [for ‘The Notebook’], I couldn’t do that. I’d be so embarrassed! So I just thought, ‘We better do something dumb.’ But then Kristen didn’t want to do something dumb!” — On his awkward smooch with KStew while accepting the win for Best Kiss at the 2010 Movie Awards
3. “I love how they release that for the first one. They just give it all away.” — Speaking at the Golden Globes about the publication of a photo of Edward and Bella in bed on their honeymoon
2. “I like the story about me being pregnant. It was in some Australian magazine, on the front page! I was like, ‘Wow, that’s just [insane].’ And it’s not even ironic. I don’t even think the article [tried to justify it]; it was just a headline. The article was just like, nothing.” — On the strange things he learns when Googling himself
1. “Lot of my crack in it!” — On his onscreen nudity in the upcoming drama, “Bel Ami”
Don’t miss “MTV First: Robert Pattinson” this Friday at 8:56 p.m. ET on MTV and MTV.com. Tune in to see RPattz introduce a new “Water for Elephants” clip, followed by a live 30-minute interview on MTV.com. Tweet questions using the hashtag #askrob to get in the conversation!
The Vanity Fair issue with Robert Pattinson is now also available via the Vanity Fair App on iTunes
Here’s the Korean Poster of Little Ashes starring Robert Pattinson